Wilmington University will be hosting the 2016 Northeast E-Learning Consortium (NEC) on Thursday, May 5, 2016 from 8:30am – 3:30pm. This is a conference that is geared towards faculty and educational technology professionals working in higher education. The event will be held at Wilmington University’s main campus in New Castle, DE.
How to Participate:
Vendors are welcomed to be represented at this event. There are three ways vendors can support this conference. Vendors may email Adam at Adam.C.Voyton@wilmu.edu to reserve a table, set up a workshop, or become an official sponsor.
- Vendor Table – There is no cost for vendors to attend. An area will be set up for vendors to share promotional materials and speak with the attendees. Vendors can reserve an 8-foot table that will be set up with a power strip, so electronic devices can be plugged in.
- 50 Minute Workshop – Vendors may present a 45 – 50 minute workshop. Include a session title, brief description of the presentation (approx. 200 word limit), and a photo of each presenter. This information will be posted on the event’s website and included in various email campaigns to NEC listserv members.
- Sponsorship – To be a sponsor, vendors may donate funds or a door prize that will be given to attendees. Sponsors will be listed on the website, as well as the print materials attendees receive.
- The street address of Wilmington University’s main campus is 320 N. DuPont Highway, New Castle DE, 19720.
- The Northeast E-Learning Consortium is regional user group which is comprised of institutions of higher education as well as some businesses. The Organization primarily serves the greater Philadelphia educational community as well as the tri-state area including Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, and New York.
- At this time there are 194 unique subscribers from 99 institutions represented on the listserv from 12 states including the District of Columbia as well as representation from institutions in Canada. More details at http://northeastelearning.org/about-us/