2016 Northeast E-learning Consortium
Wilmington University proudly hosted the 2016 Northeast E-learning Consortium on Thursday, May 5, 2016 from 8:30am – 3:30pm. We simply cannot everyone enough who attended and helped to make this year’s conference a wonderful experience. This conference brought together a diverse group of leaders in online learning, educational technology professionals, instructors, and vendors. With over 250 attendees present, we hope you were able to make some new connections as well as renew relationships with colleagues.
Who We Are
The Northeast E-Learning Consortium is regional user group which is comprised of institutions of higher education as well as some businesses. The Organization primarily serves the greater Philadelphia educational community as well as the tri-state area including Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, and New York.
Symposium and User Group Meetings
The consortium’s annual conference allows faculty, academic technologists, information technology professionals, and other relevant staff to learn more about the ways in which technology and related administrative processes can enhance the online learning experience.
User Group Meetings
It also provides participants with the opportunity to network and share best practices with peers that use the same LMS. Time will be allotted for User Group Meetings for the various LMS, such as, Blackboard, Canvas, D2L, and WebStudy.
In order to foster collaboration between colleagues in the region, the meetings are held at a different member’s institutions each year.
- Wilmington University will be hosting the upcoming 2016 Northeast E-learning Consortium on Thursday, May 5, 2016 from 8:30am – 3:30pm.
- Gwynedd Mercy University hosted on Tuesday, October 20, 2015.
- Villanova University hosted on Thursday, November 6, 2014.
- University of the Sciences hosted on Monday, December 16, 2013.
- Temple University hosted in 2012.
- Wilmington University hosted on Friday, November 4, 2011.
- Thomas Jefferson University hosted on Friday, October 29, 2010.
- La Salle University hosted in 2009.
- Villanova University hosted on Friday, November 3, 2006.
- Villanova University hosted on Wednesday, October 12, 2005.