Theme: The Future of Learning Platforms
The eLearning 3.0 Conference is an annual event showcasing the use of technology to enhance teaching and learning in higher education. This is an opportunity to share best practices and creative approaches for learning enrichment and student engagement in an e-learning 3.0 environment. Join colleagues from across the region to learn how to utilize emerging technologies, and develop engaging e-learning 3.0 strategies to augment face-to-face classes, teach hybrid Web-enhanced classes, or facilitate completely online, Web-delivered classes.
Who We Are
The Northeast E-Learning Consortium is regional user group which is comprised of institutions of higher education as well as some businesses. The Organization primarily serves the greater Philadelphia educational community as well as the tri-state area including Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, and New York.
Symposium and User Group Meetings
The consortium’s annual conference allows faculty, academic technologists, information technology professionals, and other relevant staff to learn more about the ways in which technology and related administrative processes can enhance the online learning experience.
User Group Meetings
It also provides participants with the opportunity to network and share best practices with peers that use the same LMS. Time will be allotted for User Group Meetings for the various LMS, such as, Blackboard, Canvas, D2L, and WebStudy.
In order to foster collaboration between colleagues in the region, the meetings are held at a different member’s institutions each year.
- Wilmington University will be hosting the upcoming 2016 Northeast E-learning Consortium on Thursday, May 5, 2016 from 8:30am – 3:30pm.
- Gwynedd Mercy University hosted on Tuesday, October 20, 2015.
- Villanova University hosted on Thursday, November 6, 2014.
- University of the Sciences hosted on Monday, December 16, 2013.
- Temple University hosted in 2012.
- Wilmington University hosted on Friday, November 4, 2011.
- Thomas Jefferson University hosted on Friday, October 29, 2010.
- La Salle University hosted in 2009.
- Villanova University hosted on Friday, November 3, 2006.
- Villanova University hosted on Wednesday, October 12, 2005.